- Artificial grass yarns are typically made from synthetic materials such as polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), or a blend of both. These materials are durable, resistant to UV rays, and can withstand various weather conditions.
- We strive to make our grass yarns fully sustainable by using bio materials, recycled bio materials and recycled materials (EcoPE yarns)
- In February 2023 we obtained the ISCC+ certification.
- Various shapes are available, depending on application.
- The shape affects the performance, sliding abilities, stiffness, appearance, and feel of the artificial grass.
Artificial grass yarns come in a variety of colours, highly UV stabilised.
Synthetic turf yarns are engineered to be highly durable and resistant to wear and tear. They can withstand heavy foot traffic, pet activity, and exposure to sunlight without significant deterioration.